From: Poetzsch-Heffter <poetzsch@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
Date: 	Wed, 9 Feb 1994 09:56:29 +0100
To: larch-interest
Subject: Proving Interface Specifications Correct.

I am interested in proving that procedures/program modules
satisfy their interface specifications. We plan to start
with a subset of LSL/LCL and to develop an interactive tool
that allows to prove that C-programs satisfy their specification.
The project has two main aspects:
  (a) The development of programming logics based on formal
      operational semantics.
  (b) The tool support.

Is there already work done in this direction? Any comments?

Thanks for answers.

 Best,
        Arnd.

 Arnd Poetzsch-Heffter           phone:  ++49 89 2105 8188
   Fakultaet fuer Informatik     fax  :  ++49 89 2105 8180
   Technische Universitaet       email:  poetzsch@informatik.
   D-80290 Muenchen                              tu-muenchen.de
   Germany

------- End of Forwarded Message