From: tale@uunet.uu.net (David C Lawrence)
Date: 12 Jun 1995 13:20:53 -0400
Subject: New Usenet Groups
Newsgroups: news.announce.newgroups,news.groups

Explanatory notes follow these lists.

The following Usenet groups have passed their votes and are being
created on the date indicated, barring any serious objections
regarding the handling of the vote.  Please do not create them before
the control message is sent.

GROUP                         STAT  VOTE   DATE  INFO CONTACT
sci.engr.surveying              y  486:11  0614  mmacinni@nmsu.edu
rec.music.makers.dulcimer       y  125:10  0614  krogers@xmission.com

The following Usenet groups have recently been added:

GROUP                         STAT  VOTE   DATE  INFO CONTACT
comp.robotics.misc              y  163:30  0515  wscott@tam2000.tamu.edu
comp.os.msdos.djgpp             y  556:23  0530  sandmann@clio.rice.edu
comp.specification.larch        y  165:14  0530  gaf@cam.ov.com
comp.specification.misc         y  149:38  0530  gaf@cam.ov.com