[Prev][Next][Index]

``imports'' clause

> It seems as if the specified operators have not been exported in the
> right way. Nevertheless, the .lcs and .lh files are produced.

The problem here is some confusion between LCL functions and LSL
operators.  In the ensures clause, only LSL operators may be used.  So
the specification for RAddbirthday should use the LSL operators Okay and
Already_Known instead of Success and AlreadyKnown (which I presume were
only defined as LCL functions).  You would also need to add an LSL
operator comparable for Addbirthday and replace this in the
specification.

--- Dave

Reference(s):